Chief David Erenius
Police Response: 911
Records and Information: (215) 699-4424, x100
Fax: (215) 699-3765
If you need to file a complaint with the Police Department, click here for the form. Please download the form to your device before filling it out it. If you need assistance, please call or e-mail us.
The following services and information are available at the North Wales Borough Police Department, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.:
- Accident reports may be obtained at the Police Department for a fee of $15.00. Please call with your request prior to coming to the Police Department.
- Fingerprinting services are available for a fee of $35.00. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Permit parking stickers are available at no charge to residents and businesses located in permit parking areas. Stickers are issued at the Police Department and must be renewed annually in December.
- Parking tickets may be paid by mail or in-person with a personal check or cash at the Police Department. Please include the parking ticket with payment. If you desire to plead “Not Guilty” to a parking ticket and would like to request a hearing, please wait until you receive a citation in the mail. Please be advised that if you are found guilty at the hearing, the cost is substantially increased from the cost of the original parking ticket.
All residents and businesses that have alarm systems are required by Borough Ordinance to register their alarm with the Police Department. Please click here for the registration form.
Magisterial District Court
District Court 38-1-21 is located at 653 Skippack Pike, Suite 101, Blue Bell, PA 19422. Questions regarding citations, hearings and fine amounts should be directed to that office, Monday through Friday at (215) 646-8201.
Montgomery County Court House
The Montgomery County Court House is located at 2 E. Airy Street, Norristown, PA 19401. Questions regarding court dates or to contact the District Attorney’s office or to obtain marriage licenses, passports, Protection from Abuse Orders, etc. should be directed to the Court House switchboard at (610) 278-3224.
Women’s Center of Montgomery County
The Women’s Center of Montgomery County offers information and support to abused women and men, including advice and assistance to file a Protection From Abuse Order. The Center can be contact at the following numbers:
- Norristown; (610) 279-1548
- Lansdale; (215) 853-8060
- Pottstown; (610) 970-7363
- Jenkintown; (215) 885-5020
- Korean Language; (215) 886-8725
- 24 Hour Hotline; (800) 773-2424