- CROSSING GUARD: Please contact the Police Department at (215) 699-4424, x100 for more information.
- PART-TIME POLICE OFFICER: This is a non-civil service position. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and must have completed Act 120 Training (certificate must be presented at time of application). Must be able to pass a background check. This officer is expected to work 16 to 25 hours per week. Must be able to work shift work, including weekends. Prior police experience preferred.
Candidates interested in the crossing guard or part-time police officer positions must apply in person at the Police Department, 300 School Street, North Wales, PA 19454. Office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4 P.M. Resumes may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 699-4424, x100 with any questions or concerns.
Boards & Commissions
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023 *Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- Parks and Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Shade Tree Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Zoning Hearing Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023
Please submit a letter of interest for any one or more of the above listed openings, addressed to the North Wales Borough Council in care of the Borough Manager. Letters can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.