- PART-TIME SECRETARY/CLERK: North Wales Borough is currently seeking a qualified individual for a part-time position in the Administration Department. This employee is expected to work between 16 and 24 hours per week. Please click here for the full job description, with a list of qualifications and expectations.
Candidates interested in the above employment opportunities must complete and return the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to the Borough. Applications can be dropped off at Borough Hall, 300 School Street, North Wales PA, 19454, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4 P.M. or be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Resumes may also be submitted to this e-mail address. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 699-4424 with any questions or concerns.
- CROSSING GUARD: Please contact the Police Department at (215) 699-4424, x100.
- PART-TIME POLICE OFFICER: This is a non-civil service position. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed Act 120 Training (certificate must be presented at time of application). Must be able to pass a background check. This officer is expected to work 16 to 25 hours per week. Must be able to work shift work, including weekends. Prior police experience preferred.
Candidates interested in the crossing guard or part-time police officer positions must apply in person at the Police Department, 300 School Street, North Wales, PA 19454. Office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4 P.M. Resumes may be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boards & Commissions
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2018 *Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- Historic Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Parks and Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2021
- Parks and Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Shade Tree Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
Also the Borough is currently seeking qualified residents to serve on the Uniform Construction Code (UCC) Board of Appeals. Qualified individuals include: architects, engineers, contractors, building inspectors and construction plan reviewers. The board of appeals shall hear and rule on appeals, requests for variances and requests for extensions of time. An application for appeal shall be based on a claim that the true intent of the act or UCC has been incorrectly interpreted, the provisions of the act or UCC do not fully apply or an equivalent form of construction is to be used.
Please submit a letter of interest for any one or more of the above listed openings, addressed to the North Wales Borough Council in care of the Borough Manager. Letters can be submitted electronically to: email@example.com.