The Nor-Gwyn Pool Commission is looking for a local resident, (high school/college student age), to help with routine cleaning, lawn care, and general maintenance for their community pool complex. Generally, he/she would work weekend mornings only: 8 AM – 12 noon, under the direction of the Facilities Manager, David O’Donnell. This is a great chance for some kid (15 year old +) to gain some hands-on experience maintaining their systems and equipment as well as earn some money over the weekends. Interested candidates should email the Commission at email@example.com.
- PART-TIME POLICE OFFICER: 16 to 25 hours per week. This is a non-civil service position. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Must have completed Act 120 Training (certificate must be presented at time of application) and be able to pass a background check. Must be able to work shift work, including weekends. Prior police experience preferred.
Candidates interested in the crossing guard or part-time police officer positions must apply in person at the Police Department, 300 School Street, North Wales, PA 19454. Office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 A.M. and 3 P.M. Resumes may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 699-4424, x100 with any questions or concerns.
Boards & Commissions
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023 *Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- Parks & Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Parks & Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2020
- Parks & Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023
- Shade Tree Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Zoning Hearing Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023
Please submit a letter of interest for any one or more of the above listed openings, addressed to the North Wales Borough Council in care of the Borough Manager. Letters can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.