Chief Donald Fantry
Police Response: 911
Records and Information: 215-699-9270
PLEASE DO NOT USE EMAIL TO FILE A COMPLAINT OR REQUEST COPIES OF POLICE REPORTS. YOU MUST CALL OR COME INTO THE POLICE STATION.
The following services and information are available at the North Wales Borough Police Department, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Copies of accident reports may be obtained at the Police Department. The cost is $15.00. Please call with your request prior to arrival between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. Please make checks payable to North Wales Borough.
- Permit parking stickers are available at no charge to residents and businesses located in permit parking areas. Stickers are issued at the Police Department and must be renewed annually in December.
- Parking tickets may be paid by mail or in person with a personal check or cash at the Police Department. Please include the parking ticket with payment. If you desire to plead “Not Guilty” to a parking ticket and would like to request a hearing, please wait until you receive a citation in the mail. Please be advised that if you are found guilty at the hearing, the cost is substantially increased from the cost of the original parking ticket.
- Fingerprinting is available by appointment, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM through 4:00 PM for a fee of $20.00.
All residents and businesses that possess alarm systems are required by Borough Ordinance to register their alarm with the Police Department. Please click here for the registration form.
The Police Department also has a list of individuals available to assist residents in need with things such as snow removal and grass cutting. Please contact the Police Department for assistance.
North Wales Police Department Officers:
- Two officers are assigned to the Montgomery County D.U.I. Task Force. These officers, along with officers from surrounding departments participate in DUI road check points and DUI roving patrols in our community.
- There is one DARE officer that teaches the program in our elementary school.
- One officer is assigned to the Community Action Team for Domestic Violence.
- Three officers are certified Firearms Instructors, both NRA and State Police Certified.
- Two officers have been trained in crisis intervention that deals directly with mental health issues.
Women’s Center of Montgomery County:
The Women’s Center of Montgomery County offers information and support to abused women and men, including advice and assistance to file a Protection From Abuse Order. The Center can be contact at the following numbers:
- Norristown; 610-279-1548
- Lansdale 215;-853-8060
- Pottstown; 610-970-7363
- Jenkintown; 215-885-5020
- Korean Language; 215-886-8725
- 24 Hour Hotline; 800-773-2424
Magisterial District Court:
District Court 38-1-21 is located at 653 Skippack Pike, Suite 101, Blue Bell, PA 19422. Questions regarding citations, hearings and fine amounts should be directed to that office Monday through Friday at 215-646-8201.
Montgomery County Court House:
The Montgomery County Court House is located in Norristown, PA Questions regarding court dates or to contact the District Attorney’s office or to obtain marriage licenses, passports, Protection from Abuse Order, etc. should be directed to the Court House switchboard at 610-278-3000.