Borough Of

North Wales


Hurricane Ida Assistance Information

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Montgomery County has helpful resources and information available for county residents who have sustained damages to their property. Please click here to view what resources are available. If you are a Borough resident and have sustained damages to your home, please report it to our Emergency Management Coordinator, Bill Kaelin. He can be reached at 215-852-5774 or e-mailed at