- Part-Time Public Works Laborer – Open Until Filled
- Laborer is responsible for maintenance of the park system, storm sewer system and building maintenance. Other responsibilities include snow removal, assisting with Borough events and other tasks as assigned. Position involves lifting heavy objects, walking and standing for long periods of time and performing strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. 15-35 hours per week. Please click here to view the job description.
Employment applications and supporting materials maybe dropped off at Borough Hall during normal business hours or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Boards & Commissions
- Historic Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2025
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023 *Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- Uniform Construction Code Board of Appeals – Term Expires: 12/31/2021
Please submit a letter of interest for any one or more of the above listed openings, addressed to the North Wales Borough Council in care of the Borough Manager. Letters can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.