- CROSSING GUARD: Please contact the Police Department at (215) 699-4424, x100 for more information.
- PART-TIME POLICE OFFICER: 16 to 25 hours per week. This is a non-civil service position. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Must have completed Act 120 Training (certificate must be presented at time of application) and be able to pass a background check. Must be able to work shift work, including weekends. Prior police experience preferred.
Candidates interested in the crossing guard or part-time police officer positions must apply in person at the Police Department, 300 School Street, North Wales, PA 19454. Office hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4 P.M. Resumes may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 699-4424, x100 with any questions or concerns.
Boards & Commissions
- Historical Architectural Review Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023 *Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- North Wales Water Authority Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2020
- Parks and Recreation Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Shade Tree Commission – Term Expires: 12/31/2019
- Zoning Hearing Board – Term Expires: 12/31/2023
Please submit a letter of interest for any one or more of the above listed openings, addressed to the North Wales Borough Council in care of the Borough Manager. Letters can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.